Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cold Feet

Okay, this is one of the times where I have to make a decision. and as usual, I get cold feet!
Today, I'm scared! for the action I'm about to take tomorrow is irreversible.
I'm about to cancel my Saudi residence for good, which means I'm gonna be completely independant now, the chance of giving up and going back to "daddy's home" will be deleted off the options list. Now I'm totally on my own. Not that it hasn't been the case in fact it's been this way more than 8 years now, but now I know that there will be no return.
I have to admit, a part of me is eager for it, another is terrified.

2 comments:

StealthMaker said...

You've probably thought through the reasons why you wanna do this a thousand times already, and made a conscious decision to pursue this.

Leave the worries in the past where they belong and embrace the future that you've been planning for.

All the very best.


BTW, love the new design.. makes me wish for winter :-(

Dareen said...

Yeah you're right, done with the thinking part, time for the actions.

As for the design, I hate winter, but if one visits KSA in the middle of Summer season this is what happens :p